Hit Iceland is a website owned and operated by an Icelandic company Emstrur sf. Hit Iceland is the largest information website that offers knowledge and facts about natural wonders and places in Iceland with over 700 articles. Hit Iceland is also a reseller of selected tours and trips convenient for our readers to look at, and we recommend.
Emstrur sf. makes an effort to have the information available on the website as accurate as possible. However, any published content by Emstrur sf. on hiticeland.com may include mistakes or inaccuracies and may over time become out of date. We make no guarantees about the accuracy of the information contained on this website for any other purpose. The information is provided without warranty of any kind.
By using this website, you agree that Emsrur sf. shall in no way be liable for any direct or indirect damages or significant losses of any kind related to the use of this website or any information contained in it.
Limitation of Liability
Emstrur sf. the owner of hiticeland.com does not operate any tours in Iceland. Emstrur sf. is a reseller that offers and sells bookings for other operators. Accordingly Emstrur sf. can not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, death, damages, losses, delays, inconvenience, loss of time, delays, expenses or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, which the traveler or other persons accompanying the traveler may suffer. Liabilities as a result of or arising from the part of the operator, guide or his/her services.
When you make a booking, you will and need to accept the “Terms and Conditions” set forward by the operators providing the tour. These terms may vary, so we urge you and ask you to read the terms and conditions for each operator you purchase a tour from.
If you have any incidents and complaints regarding a tour booked through Emstrur sf. (hiticeland.com) please contact us, so we assist you regarding your problem.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if canceled 10 days or less before the event.
- Cancellation fee of 75% is charged if canceled 20 days or less before the event.
- Most travel insurances cover unexpected events within the 20 days so make sure you are familiar with your personal travel insurances and the travel insurance of your credit card.
- If Hit Iceland cancels the tour due to unexpected events or weather no cancellation fee is charged.
- Because of the Covid19 situation, and unusual times, we repay all tours if a test or delay at the border prevents people from taking the tour. Also if you have to cancel the tour to Iceland because of other cancellations, like flight cancellations or change of regulations etc.
All personal information will be strictly confidential and will not be given or sold to a third party.
Governing law / Jurisdiction clause
These Terms and Conditions are in accordance with Icelandic law. Any disputes regarding these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in Icelandic courts.